The Company is the excellent after-sale service which allows your business to be operated smoothly and effectively.
With over 20 years of experience in IT business of our Company’s executive team and their extreme effort and dedication to the marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with outstanding academic record in Finance and Accounting.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Management level.
- Male or Female, Age 33-40 years old
- Experience in service business will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer and database literacy especially advance skill in Microsoft Excel and ERP.
- Good interpersonal skill, management skills and result-oriented.
- Excellent written and spoken English would be advantage.
- CPD/CPA would be advantage.
- Responsible for all day to day accounting transaction and processing including those relating to GL and taxation.
- Manage and control the entire all of function in accounting and financial (Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Cost accounting GL.
- Prepare monthly closing& Yearly financial statement.
- Perform the bank reconciliation and balance sheet.
- Cash Flow Statement.
- Being part of the accounting team to ensure that month-end closing is completed within timeline
- Preparation of annual Budget and quarterly Forecasts.
- Able to create costing reports independently and together with the Costing Executive provide timely and accurate costing.
- Discuss and review bonds and bank guarantees in general.
- Responsible for all tax payment for the company
- Approve All payment voucher and receipt voucher
- To prepare and submit PND3.53., PP30 and PND50
A competitive compensation package, reflecting the experience, performance expectations and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only)
** Submit in English only **
For more information, please call Niyada: 088-4560121