• Assist the CEO/CFO in any accounting and financial report requirements.
• To overseas all functions of an organization’s finance and accounting department.
• Monitor actual financial results and reconcile movements, variance against both plan and prior year.
• Ensure appropriate treasury functions are in place and managed.
• Monitoring overall financial performance, fund raising, business feasibility and budgeting.
• Being financially responsible for all internal controls, external expenditure, whilst appropriately recording and handling financial movements with highest amount of transparency and integrity.
• Review financial performance of selected contracts, as required, with a view of enhancing the financial returns of the company.
• Working closely with management teams to share reports and analysis findings.
• Involve in improving of work process and internal control of finance department.
• Supervise and manage the department staff, including accounts and financial assistants, motivate and lead the team members.
• Thai nationality only.
• Master’s / Bachelor degree in Business Administration (major in Accounting or Finance).
• At least 10 years of working experience in accounting and finance fields or a qualified CA or CPA.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• People and team management and development skills.
• Very Good command of English (both verbal and written) and computer literature.
• Strong analysis, presentation, negotiation, coordination, profit planning and control skills
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Thai to communicate with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
• Good leadership and people management skills
KhunPaiporn posuwan [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] / Booking Platform – travel tech